Thursday, January 22, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

Laura and I went to the Doctor this week and found out that our little baby is going to be a girl. Not only that but Laura is pretty sure that she has been feeling our little girl kicking the last couple of days. We are really excited and are loving life.

There is some amazing new technology that a computer can take several different ultrasounds and combine them to give you a very real looking picture of your baby. Even better they can give you a fairly accurate picture of what your baby will look like. We decided to do it and these are the pictures we got.






















Isn't she cute? Hey, it's not her fault she has my genes.

6 comments:

Torrie Schultz... said...

Those are so funny!!!

Mark said...

(Those pictures freaked me out.)

But congrats on your little girl. I'm sure she'll be a cute one.

Matthew said...

These photos are so disturbing that I cannot find any more words to describe how I feel.

Jolynne said...

Jose is sitting across the room and won't come any closer - he is horrified!

DNA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DNA said...

I hope she looks like the 2nd pic. Wowzers, you won't be able to keep the boys away!