Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Why I love my Mom!!!

-She is the kindest person I know.
-She knows me better than anyone and is willing to give me advice.
-She will support me in any decision I make. (except to play tackle football)
-She loves me
-She has taken care of me innumerable times when I couldn't do it myself.
-She is a great cook
-She did my laundry for 19 years. (I had no idea how annoying laundry was until I started doing it)
-She is funny
-She cares for everyone around her. She is very unselfish
-She has raised a great family

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could write more but I have to go to class.
I love you Mom!!!!

7 comments:

Mark said...

I second all of that on the Momster!

Now, when will you post an Ode to ME?!?

Danalin said...

So nice! And even though I wasn't raised by her, Margaret is also one of my favorite people and greatest examples. I hope to be the kind of lady, mom, friend, mother-in-law, grandma that she is. Love you, Margaret!

Angie said...

What a great post, Addie! I can echo word for word what Dana said. I've always felt so lucky to have the best in-laws anyone could ever ask for. Margaret, if you're reading this, thanks for everything you do for the family, for raising such great kids (with Mickey's help, of course), and for setting such a wonderful example.

Dad said...

Addie,
You are a good man. I want you to know that your little tribute to Mom was very appreciated and very true in every way. Your mother is one of the all time great people I have ever met and why she married me, as you know, remains a mystery. I'm just glad she did. She is the reason you all are who you are and those of you that are married have married who you did. Many of Mom's traits as you point out are shared by our daughters in law. No big surprise. You had the best as a mother and so you all chose to marry the best as well.

Tks, Addie
dad

Goose said...

Adam you missed a very important one...She is the best because she totally rocks.

Jeff said...

Mom is the BOMB!

Tyler said...

I love Mom so much.

I have only recently begun to appreciate how many of the finer points of my remarkable personality can be directly attributed to her.

Thanks!