Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Beginning of a Wonderful Career
I can now say that I have been a model two times in my life. Once it was because of my beautiful hair. This time because of my class and dashing good looks. These are a few the pictures of me modeling a tuxedo. I don't know if you can tell but I am wearing a chocolate colored tux. I guess they are in style now. To anyone who might stumble upon these pictures, please feel free to forward them to any of your single friends.


These are all of the volunteers that helped out. Sorry you can't really see



I am glad I didn't have a white tux or a girly purple or pink vest.

6 comments:

Danalin said...

Such great poses, Ad! You stole the show. I can see why chocolate is in...so dashing! What was this for anyway?

Angie said...

No nice, Addie!

Greg said...

No worries adam, I forwarded these pictures to 7 of my male friends.

p.s. you're gay

Wendi said...

You look very studly, Adam...you even got the Sears-and Roebuck lapel-grab pose down. ;-P

Seriously though, I think you look great. The girl is out there!

Mark said...

I would forget medical school and focus on the male modeling career. You're a natural!

Tyler said...

Not only are you wearing a chocolate tux, but you are clearly the centerpiece of this photographers masterpiece!